SGS primary dealers play a critical role in the growth and development of the bond market by carrying out the following functions:
i. Provide liquidity to the SGS market by quoting two-way prices under all market conditions;
ii. Underwrite issuance at SGS auctions;
iii. Provide market feedback to MAS; and
iv. Assist in the development of the SGS market.
The full list of primary dealers is shown below:
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
- BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- BARCLAYS BANK PLC
- BNP PARIBAS
- CITIBANK N.A.
- CREDIT SUISSE AG
- DBS BANK LTD
- DEUTSCHE BANK AG
- OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LTD
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
- UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD
Secondary Dealers are approved secondary financial institutions that are in the business of buying from, or selling to clients SGS, whether as a principal or agent.
More information on SGS primary and secondary dealers is available in the Financial Institutions Directory of the MAS website.